Thursday 14 June 2012

Introduction

For my first post I thought it best to explain why I have started this blog.

I have been a football fan for as long as I can remember. I support the Arsenal but I pride myself as a fan of football first and enjoy discussing and debating all aspects of football and all clubs. My earliest memories include Anfield 89 & Italia 90 but I will say I knew I loved football and not just the Arsenal and England during USA94. I was just coming up 10 years old and the tournament over took me life. I had no interest in any team going into the tournament and could enjoy for what it was a truly spectacular occasion (Although Sweden stole my heart during).

I want somewhere I can write and discuss football in general. I promise to be as unbiased as I possibly can. So please follow read discuss and enjoy (hopefully) I hope to cover a wide range of topics from the governing bodies, The business side of the game to top International and club football and right down to grass roots and youth football.

I sure most will have spotted already but the blog name is a dedication to the late great Brian Clough. As such all my blogs will be signed off...

I was in the top one.

No comments:

Post a Comment